1. Put a high value on yourself and the world will meet it. Cultivate a sense of worthiness.
2. Focus on where you’re going. The rich have clear-cut goals that steer their every activity and decision.
3. Don’t be a stock-botherer. Invest and let alone. If you constantly monitor investments you’ll over-react to market instability.
4. See mistakes, setbacks and failures as part of life. It’s how the high-achievers learn and grow.
5. Believe that abundance is a natural state for you. Let your inner reality create an image of yourself in limitless terms.