Friday, 13 March 2009

Did you give up work to have kids?

If you have gaps in your National Insurance contributions record between 1996/97 to 2001/02 you have just three weeks to act if you want to boost the value of your state pension.

You can buy back missed years of contributions but you have to do so by 5th April. You'll thank yourself for it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note we do not accept comments from anonymous users.